As part of Strategically Green we’ve implemented a number of green initiatives to help reduce our environmental impact.
- We install occupancy sensors and timers in common areas such as stairwells and washrooms to switch lighting on and off.
- Continuous monitoring and load-matching of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- We maximize daylight and window views in occupied spaces.
- In-house office appliances are energy star compliant.
- We install automatic flush urinals and faucets in bathrooms throughout our portfolio.
- New renovations feature sensor-based low-flow fixtures.
- We use touch-free foam soap and hand sanitization dispensers.
- We provide bicycle racks, bike storage units, locker rooms and shower facilities to encourage employees to bicycle to work.
- We promote green housekeeping programs and implement sustainable cleaning procedures to reduce the amount of hazardous solutions used in our buildings.
- We prohibit smoking in all of our buildings.
- We set up dedicated recycling rooms for office and retail generated waste.
- Toner cartridges are returned for recycling.