2020 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2S 1W3Property Brochure
Building Size130,539 sq ft
Operation costs$25.88 (Office) sq. Ft.
20/20 - 4th Street is a six-storey building containing 130,539 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the neighbourhood of Mission, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. The property is located near numerous restaurants, retail centres and is a 10-minute walk to the Repsol Sport Centre.
|330||3,756 sq. ft.||Yes||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
- ‘AA’ class mixed use office space
- Main floor features boutique shops, restaurants and other services
- Situated in the heart of Calgary’s 4th Street community, surrounded by Mount Royal, Beltline and Mission
- 5-minute walk to Repsol Centre
- Surrounding amenities include OneCycle Spin Studio, Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria, Vin Room Mission, gas station and more
- Number of Floors: 6
- Building Size: 130,539 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $25.88 per sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $250/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 88,987 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $80,967 (2010)
- Traffic Counts: 15,000 cars/day (4th Street S.W.)