2710 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2A 0P6Property Brochure
Building Size67,476 sq ft
Operation costs$15.96 (Office) sq. Ft.
Deerfoot 17 is a seven-storey, multi-tenant development containing 67,476 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary, only five kilometers from the Downtown Core. The property’s occupancy mix is filled with a variety of tenants such as Canadian Immigration and Education Services, Merchant Law Group, The Legislative Assembly and a number of professional corporations. The property was built in 1981, with interior renovations completed in 2016 and exterior improvements completed in 2017. Deerfoot 17 has surface and underground parking for a combined 193 stalls.
|151||1,465 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Leased||---|
|320||2,055 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|550||1,219 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|630||3,665 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|670||2,539 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|760||2,457 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
- Highly visible location
- Easy access to major traffic arteries
- Close to an eclectic mix of restaurants
- Surface and underground parking available
- Number of Floors: 7
- Building Size: 67,476 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $15.96 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 424 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $75/month (Surface) $130/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 81,000 cars/day (Deerfoot Trail)