2303 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2S 2S7Property Brochure
Building Size76,249 sq ft
Operation costs$21.90 (Office) sq. ft.
Mission Centre is an 11-storey building containing 76,249 square feet of office space. It is located in the trendy community of Mission in Southwest Calgary surrounded by specialty boutiques, gastropubs and restaurants such as Jinya Ramen Bar, Blaze Pizzeria and Earls. Its proximity to the Downtown Core also allows for great connectivity.
|300||3,563 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Leased||---|
|500||2,751 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|602||3,087 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|610||821 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|801||2,021 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
- Located in the trendy Mission community with excellent view of Downtown
- 10-minute drive to Downtown Core, 5-minute walk to 17 Avenue SW
- Boasts the best parking ratio in the community of Mission (1:448 SF)
- Surrounding amenities include Blaze Pizzeria, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Jinya Ramen Bar, medical clinic, Starbucks, Earls, One Cycle Spin Studio and more
- Multiple medical providers in the building (clinic, pharmacy, dentist)
- Multiple bus stops in the area
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 76,249 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $21.90 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 448 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $215/month (Covered) $250/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 17,000 vehicles/day (4 Street SW)