744 4 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3T4
Building Size49,591 sq ft
Operation costs$14.61 (Retail) sq. Ft.
744 is an 11-storey building containing 49,591 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the neighbourhood of Eau Claire, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 744 was built in 1981 and has undergone renovations to the main lobby as well as multiple floors over the years. The property is a five-minute walk to the Bow River as well as a 15-minute walk to Scotia Centre and Eau Claire Market.
|No Availability||sq. ft.||No||Immediately||---|
- Located in the West end of Downtown on 4th Ave SW
- +15 connectivity directly across the street
- Two blocks from the C-Train station; multiple bus stops in the immediate vicinity
- Less than 10-minute walk to Kensington
- Surrounding amenities include Buchanan’s Steak House, Q Haute Cuisine, Tim Hortons and the Bow River pathways
- All day sandwich shop on the main floor of building
- Ample off-site parking available
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 49,591 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $14.61 per sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable