12445 Lake Fraser Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2J 7A4
Building Size105,827 sq ft
Operation costs$18.05 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Avenida Village is comprised of five single-storey buildings and a gas station containing a combined 105,827 square feet of retail space. The property is located in the neighbourhood of Lake Bonavista, in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary. The property is a 10-minute drive to South Centre Mall, Frank McCool Athletic Park and is surrounded by a variety of restaurants and amenities.
Ryan de Boer
- Located in the well established community of Lake Bonavista
- Direct exposure from Macleod Trail, very high visibility (78,000 vehicles/day)
- Existing tenants include YYC Cycle, Breathe Hot Yoga, Pies Plus Cafe, butcher, pet clinic, and more
- Ample parking, over 450 parking stalls available for visitors
- Easy transit access to Canyon Meadows C-Train station
- Number of Floors: 1
- Building Size: 105,827 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.05 per sq. ft. (Building D)
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $17.54 per sq. ft. (Building A), $17.75 per sq. ft. (Building B, C, E, F), $18.05 per sq. ft. (Building D)
- Parking Rate (Retail): Retail Parking
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 57,376 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $114,672 (2010 Projected)
- Traffic Counts: 112,000/day (Macleod Trail S)