610 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1G5Property Brochure
Building Size235,252 sq ft
The Barron Building is an 11-storey historical building that was Calgary's first skyscraper and home to its first oil and gas giants in 1951. In 2020, it will be a revitalized mixed-use apartment building with street level retail space, and 93 rental suites. In honour of J.B. Barron’s vision and creativity, the Barron Building will be restored as a historically significant building providing tenants with premises that are environmentally, technologically, and aesthetically, some of the finest in the city. Its central location on Stephen Avenue provides convenient access to Calgary's finest restaurants, shopping amenities, cafes, greenery, and entertainment venues.
Ryan de Boer
- Located in the Downtown Commercial Core
- Unparalleled street level retail
- Covered and uncovered parking access
- Easy transit access
- Full gym with stunning downtown views
- 15-minute walk to Uptown 17 Avenue
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 235,252 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable