1013 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0A7
Building Size27,290 sq ft
Operation costs$21.64 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Shelbourne Place is a three-storey building containing 27,290 square feet of retail space. The property is located on Uptown 17th Avenue, bordering the neighbourhood of Lower Mount Royal, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. The property is a five-minute drive to the Talisman Centre, a 15-minute walk to Mission and a 30-minute walk to Stephen Avenue.
Ryan de Boer
|No Availability||sq. ft.||No||Immediately||---|
- Located on Uptown 17th Avenue, very high traffic area
- 2-minute drive from the heart of Downtown and the 4th Street Mission district
- Surrounding amenities include Cibo pizzeria, GoodLife Fitness, Best Buy, Tim Hortons, Mt. Royal Village, multiple banks and more
- Approx. 3,200 pedestrians passing by 17th Avenue daily
- Excellent signage opportunity
- Fully equipped on-site fitness facility
- Unit 13-200 has access to a private patio overlooking 17th Avenue
- Number of Floors: 3
- Building Size: 27,290 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $21.64 per sq. ft. + utilities (1013)
- Parking Ratio (Retail): 1 stall per 1,637 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate: $150/month (Surface) $250/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 111,246 (2010)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $125,441 (2010)
- Traffic Counts: 25,000 cars/day (17th Ave. S.W.)