Village Square Mall
2640 52 St NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 3R6Property Brochure
Building Size61,541 sq ft
Operation costs$23.67 (Retail) sq. ft.
Village Square is a single-storey building containing 61,541 square feet of retail space. The property is located in the Pineridge neighbourhood in Northeast Calgary. The mall has a good tenant mix and is located adjacent to the City of Calgary Village Square Leisure Centre and Lester B. Pearson High School. The site is anchored by a Co-op, Gas Bar and Pharmacy.
Ryan de Boer
- Located in the well-established community of Pineridge in NE Calgary
- Excellent connectivity to 16 Avenue NE and 32 Avenue NE
- Abundance of on-site parking for tenants and customers
- Food court in the building
- Surrounding amenities include RBC Royal Bank, McDonalds, Co-op, Canada Post and Tim Hortons
- Adjacent to Lester B. Pearson High School and Village Square Leisure Centre
- Easily accessible by transit (Routes 34 and 48)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Building Size: 61,541 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $23.67 per sq. ft. (Main Mall) $25.40 per sq. ft. + utilities (Food Court)
- Parking Rate (Retail): Retail Parking
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 32,000 vehicles/day (52 Street NE)