10004 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 0K1Property Brochure
Building Size280,297 sq ft
Operation costs$17.99 (Office) sq. Ft.
CN Tower is a 27-storey building containing 280,297 square feet of office space located in the downtown core of Edmonton. Built in 1966, it was the first skyscraper built in Edmonton and boasts recent and ongoing improvements. The complex CN Tower is a 10-minute walk to the River Valley, 5-minutes from Sir Winston Churchill Square and is surrounded by restaurants and retail locations.
|800||8,009 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|860||2,317 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|870||1,169 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|1200||13,360 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|1405||5,032 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
- Located in the Edmonton Arts District near the Royal Alberta Museum
- Adjacent to Edmonton’s ICE District, home to the new Rogers Place arena
- Landmark building in the Edmonton skyline
- Lobby fully renovated in 2013
- Ideally located in the Downtown core in the Northwest quadrant of Edmonton
- Surrounded by a variety of amenities including JOEY’s, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, banks, The Sutton Place Hotel, art galleries and many more
- Number of Floors: 27
- Building Size: 280,297 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $17.91 per sq. ft.
- Parking Rate: $235/month (Above Ground Covered Reserved)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 29,100 vehicles per day (2012)