10004 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 0K1Property Brochure
Building Size280,297 sq ft
Operation costs$17.99 (Office) sq. Ft.
CN Tower is a 27-storey building containing 280,297 square feet of office space located in the downtown core of Edmonton. The iconic tower is surrounded by new developments like the ICE District, Rogers Place and Royal Alberta Museum. Renovations completed in 2014 boast a fully-equipped fitness centre, bike storage and showers and new exterior to match the rejuvenated core. The area receives high foot traffic from surrounding amenities including JOEY's, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, banks, hotels and art galleries.
|800||8,009 sq. ft.||Yes||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|860||2,317 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|870||1,169 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|1200||13,360 sq. ft.||Yes||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
|1405||3,934 sq. ft.||Yes||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
- Located in the Edmonton Arts District near the Royal Alberta Museum
- Adjacent to Edmonton’s ICE District, home to the new Rogers Place arena
- Landmark building in the Edmonton skyline
- Lobby fully renovated in 2013
- Ideally located in the Downtown core in the Northwest quadrant of Edmonton
- Surrounded by a variety of amenities including JOEY’s, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, banks, The Sutton Place Hotel, art galleries and many more
- Number of Floors: 27
- Building Size: 280,297 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $17.91 per sq. ft.
- Parking Rate: $235/month (Above Ground Covered Reserved)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 29,100 vehicles per day (2012)