1011 1 St SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1J2Property Brochure
Building Size53,261 sq ft
Operation costs$17.98 (Office) sq.ft.
Paramount Building is a five-storey building containing 53,261 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. Paramount Building was built in 1978 and has undergone extensive renovations. The property is close to many great amenities including a 15-minute walk to Uptown 17 Avenue and the Talisman Centre, as well as a five-minute walk to Central Memorial Park.
- 2-minute walk from the trendy area of Victoria Park where you will find Hotel Arts, Hop in Brew pub, Central Memorial Library, fitness studios, Starbucks, and many more
- Underground parking available, ample street parking in the area
- Ideally situated in the Beltline district, a 5 minute walk from the heart of downtown
- Easy transit access
- Foreign Concept restaurant and Cafe Koi located on the main floor of the building
- Number of Floors: 5
- Building Size: 53,261 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $17.98 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 1,972 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $440/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable