First Street Plaza
138 4 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 4Z6Property Brochure
Building Size71,773 sq ft
Operation costs$18.46 (Office) sq. Ft.
First Street Plaza is an eight-storey building containing 71,773 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary. The property is a 15-minute walk to Eau Claire Market, a 7-minute walk to Stephen Avenue, 1-block from The Bow tower and adjacent to Chinatown.
- Situated on the East end of the downtown core in close proximity to the Harry Hayes building and City Hall
- Abundance of amenities in the area including Royal Bank, OEB Breakfast, China Town, and multiple hotels
- Multiple bus stops in the area, a 2-minute walk to the C-Train station
- Fully equipped fitness facility with change rooms
- Newly renovated cafe in the building
- 45 stalls of underground parking
- Five-minute walk to the Bow River Pathways
- Heated underground parking
- Number of Floors: 8
- Building Size: 71,773 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.46 per sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $495/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable