Macleod Place I
5920 Macleod Tr SW , Calgary, AB T2H 0K2Property Brochure
Building Size80,358 sq ft
Operation costs$ 16.97 (Office) sq. Ft.
Macleod Place I & II are the centre of the six-building Macleod Place complex, and contains 80,358 square feet and 103,424 square feet of leasable space, respectively. The complex is located in the Manchester Industrial district in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. Both buildings have undergone significant renovations in 1996 and the complex includes 365 parking stalls available in surface and underground lots. Macleod Place I and II both achieved BOMA Best certification in early 2013.
|300 Demising Options Suite A: 2,831 SF Suite B: 2,579 SF||5,410 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Immediately||---||View PDF|
|400||5,852 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Immediately||---||View PDF|
|420||1,486 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Immediately||---||View PDF|
|505||1,637 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Immediately||---||View PDF|
- 2 building complex ideally situated on Macleod Trail; easy access to Deerfoot Trail and Glenmore Trail
- Steps from Chinook Mall
- Covered above ground and surface parking available
- BOMA Best certified building 2013
- Two blocks from Chinook C-Train Station
- Contemporary conference centre available to tenants
- Fully equipped fitness facility with showers
- On site restaurant and coffee shop
- Recently renovated common areas and lobby
- Number of Floors: 9
- Building Size: 80,358 sq. ft. (Macleod Place I)
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $16.97 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 460 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $110/month (Surface) $140/month (Underground)
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 37,732 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $117,157 (2010)
- Traffic Counts: 58,000 cars/day (Macleod Trail SW)