2303 4 St SW, Calgary, AB T2S 2S7
Building Size76,249 sq ft
Operation costs$21.93 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Mission Centre is an 11-storey building containing 76,249 square feet of office space. Located in trendy Mission, just steps away from Downtown Calgary and 17th Avenue SW, you can easily walk to work, shopping, restaurants and more! Mission Centre was built in 1973 and has undergone numerous improvements throughout the years.
- Located in the trendy Mission community, excellent views
- Easy access to the downtown core, surrounding neighborhoods include Elbow Park and Mount Royal
- BOMA Best 2012 certified
- Surrounding amenities include Blaze Pizzeria, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Jinya Ramen Bar, medical clinic, Starbucks, Earls, One Cycle Spin Studio and more
- 199 parking stalls (covered and underground)
- Multiple medical providers in the building include clinic, pharmacy and dentist
- Multiple bus stops in the area
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 76,249 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $21.93 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Retail): 1 stall per 448 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Retail): $215/month (Covered) $250/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 88,987 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $80,967 (2010)
- Traffic Counts: 15,000 cars/day (4th Street SW)