1018 Macleod Tr & 308 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2M7
Building Size26,295 sq ft
Operation costs$ 15.51 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Louise Block is a two-storey heritage building containing 26,295 square feet of office space. The property is part of Calgary’s Warehouse district and in the Victoria Crossing BRZ, in the Southeast quadrant of the city. The Victoria Crossing Business Revitalization Zone actively works with a myriad of city departments to continually improve and revitalize the area to contribute to the strong and stable surrounding community and encourage more retail and commercial opportunities. The property is a 10-minute walk to the Calgary Stampede grounds and Stephen Avenue, as well as a 10-minute drive to 17 Avenue.
|40||5,199 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Under 6 Months||---||---|
|110||5,217 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Under 6 Months||---||---|
|200||10,987 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Under 6 Months||---||---|
- Pedestrian friendly
- Five-minute walk to Olympic Plaza
- Located in the Warehouse district
- Easy transit access
- Number of Floors: 2
- Building Size: 26,295 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $15.51 per sq. ft. + utilities
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: Traffic Counts: 30,000 cars/day (Macleod Trail S.E.)