736 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1H4Property Brochure
Building Size162,335 sq ft
Operation costs$14.21 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Petro Fina is an 11-storey building containing 162,335 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. Petro Fina was commissioned by Canadian Fina Oil Ltd. to house their rapidly expanding company. Originally designed by Alberta’s own Rule Wynn as a six-storey building with a provision for 4 ½ more floors at a later date, Canadian Fina Oil Ltd. decided to build to full potential immediately based on the “greatest faith in the future of the oil industry and development in the West.”
The property is located on Stephen Avenue with easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Century Gardens.
|110||1,927 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Immediately||---||View PDF|
- Connected to the +15
- Underground and surface parking available
- Conference centre and fitness facilities in the building
- 5-minute walk to CORE Shopping Centre, Calgary Courts Centre, and Stephen Avenue
- 2-minute walk to C-Train station
- Surrounding amenities include Royal Bank, Anytime Fitness, Good Earth Cafe, Tim Hortons and more
- Adjacent to Ramada Calgary Downtown hotel
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 162,335 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $14.21 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 5,131 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate: $495/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable