12100 Macleod Tr SE, Calgary, AB T2J 7G9Property Brochure
Building Size60,839 sq ft
Operation costs$17.81 (Retail) sq. ft.
Avenida Place is a combination of seven single-storey buildings containing a combined 60,839 square feet of open-air retail space. The property is located in the neighbourhood of Lake Bonavista, in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary. The property is a 10-minute drive to South Centre Mall, a 20-minute drive downtown and is surrounded by a variety of restaurants.
Ryan de Boer
|214||1,134 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Under 3 Months||---||View PDF|
- Located in the well established community of Lake Bonavista
- Direct exposure from Macleod Trail, very high visibility (112,000 vehicles/day)
- Ample parking, over 300 parking stall avaialble for visitors
- Existing tenants include VitalAire Healthcare, Tim Hortons, Orignal Joe's, Indian restaurant and more
- Easy transit access to Canyon Meadows C-Train station
- Number of Floors: 1
- Building Size: 60,839 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $17.81 per sq. ft. + utilities
- Parking Rate (Retail): Retail parking
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 57,376 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $115,245 (2010)
- Traffic Counts: 78,000 cars per day (Macleod Trail S.)