260 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC
Building Size259,142 sq ft
Duncan Mall is a single-story, five building complex containing 259,142 square feet of retail space. The property is located downtown, centrally located in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Mall was built in 1973 and remains in great condition, receiving continual renovations. The property offers excellent traffic exposure with close proximity to the Trans-Canada Highway. The property is anchored by a 129,732 square foot Real Canadian Superstore.
- Duncan Mall offers excellent traffic exposure with close proximity to Trans-Canada Highway; the main thoroughfare on Vancouver Island
- Centrally located in the Cowichan Valley Regional District
- Number of Buildings:: 5
- Building Size:: 259,142 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes:: $13.12 per sq. ft.
- Parking Stalls: 738
- Parking Ratio: 2.85 per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements: N/A
- Trade Area Population (3 km): $58,938
- Traffic Counts: N/A
- Property Type: Retail/Community Center