101-135 Trans-Canada Highway, Duncan, BC V9L 3P8
Building Size75,665 sq ft
Duncan Village is a single-story, three building complex containing 75,665 square feet of retail space. The property is located in downtown Duncan in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Village was built in 2008. The property is anchored by London Drugs and is located near Duncan Mall, Duncan Plaza and sits on the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Strong retail/commercial district featuring Duncan mall
- Exposure to good traffic flow
- Close to residential neighbourhood containing mixture of both single family and multi-family homes
- Number of Buildings: 3
- Building Size: 75,665 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes: $14.50 per sq. ft.
- Parking Stalls: 289
- Parking Ratio: 3.82 per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements: N/A
- Trade Area Population (3 km): 17,464
- Avg. Household Income (3 km): $58,938
- Traffic Counts: N/A
- Property Type: Retail/Community Center