Village Square Mall is one of the most visited malls in the north end of Calgary. The amount of traffic within the mall is immense during lunch hours. Located in the well-established community of Pineridge; excellent connectivity to 16th Avenue NE and 32nd Avenue NE; food court in the building; and abundance of on-site parking. Existing amenities in the building include RBC Royal Bank, McDonalds, Calgary Co-op, gas station and more adjacent to Lester B. Pearson High School and Village Square Leisure Centre. Multiple bus stops right outside the door.
- Located in the established community of Pineridge in the NE part of Calgary
- Adjacent to 52nd Street with easy access to 16th Avenue and Marlborough
- 20-minute drive to Downtown Core
- Surrounded by Schools, City owned Leisure Centre and Library
- Abundance amount of parking
- Anchor tenants – McDonalds, Co-op and Co-op Gas
Strategic Group owns, manages and develops office, retail and apartment properties across Canada.
Welcome to Village Square!
Total Building Size: 61,677 SQFT (1 Floor)
Suite 108A ————— 802 SQFT
Suite 132 ————— 1,712 SQFT
Suite 101 ————— 255 SQFT
Suite 118 ————— 4,579 (Turnkey Restaurant)
Base Rent: Market Rates
Operating Costs & Taxes: $23.99 per Square Foot
Parking: Surface level parking
2520 52 St NE
Calgary, AB T1Y 3R6