With a current population of approximately 1,571,100, Calgary is the largest city in Alberta province. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing cities, housing has skyrocketed to accommodate. For added convenience, people want to find a parking space in downtown Calgary, whether they are working or living in this part of the city.
With so many things to offer, the downtown area has become extremely popular. Calgary is different from places like New York where people seldom drive. Even though residents enjoy a walkable lifestyle, many get around via automobile. For that reason, they are still interested in finding an accessible parking space in downtown Calgary.
Parking Lots with Easy Access
Following are just a few examples of the best and most available parking options in the downtown area.
- Deerfoot 17 Parking – Located at 2710 17 Ave. SE, this parking facility offers three options, including surface parking for $100 plus GST per month, underground parking for $130 plus GST per month, and offsite parking for $75 plus GST per month.
- 20/20 Parking – This is another excellent parking lot with easy access, located at 2020 4 St. SW in Calgary.
- 534 Parking – This parking option at 534 17 Ave. SW has two options. First, surface parking is $150 plus GST per month. Second, underground parking is $200 plus GST per month.
- 1800 Parking – With an address of 1800 4 St. SW, two parking options are available, including a covered parkade for $215 plus GST per month and underground parking for $250 plus GST per month.
- Airways Business Plaza Parking – With a prime location of 1935 32 Ave. NE, this parking facility has covered parkade availability for just $30 plus GST a month.
- First Street Plaza Parking – This upscale parking facility at 138 4 Ave. SE offers underground parking for $495 plus GST per month.
In addition to the options for finding a parking space in downtown Calgary mentioned, you can use visit the Strategic Group website for a full listing of options. The information provided includes the name of the parking facility, address, and cost. You can also request additional information on any parking site if needed.
Although there are several sites that offer information about parking space in downtown Calgary, the Strategic Group website is the easiest and most comprehensive resource available. When searching residential, commercial, and industrial properties, we provide detailed information that includes parking. For help in using our service or for additional information, we look forward to talking with you.