1124 is a two-storey building containing 8,435 square feet of retail space. The property borders the Beltline and Lower Mount Royal neighbourhoods, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary on the popular 17th Avenue. The property is a 20-minute walk to the Downtown Commercial Core, located near several established residential communities and is a short 10-minute walk to beautiful green space such as Connaught and Tomkins parks.
- Jeff Landels403.234.4006
- Located in the trendy 17th Avenue district, over 3,200 pedestrians passing by 17th Avenue daily
- Vehicular traffic averaging 18,000 vehicles/day
- Within 1 km, the population is 26,894 (2015) and the average household income is $104,580 (2015)
- 15 surface parking stalls, abundance of street parking available
- Walking distance to Downtown core
- Multiple parks in the surrounding area
- Number of Floors: 2
- Building Size: 24,965 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $19.61 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): Surface
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.