926 is a 10-storey building containing 85,359 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core of Calgary. The property is minutes away from the Bow River pathways and Eau Claire Park, the trendy neighbourhood of Kensington, and is surrounded by a variety of restaurants.
- Sam Nathwani403.234.3232
- Situated in the West End of Downtown, 2 blocks from the C-Train station connecting you to all of Downtown
- Underground and surface parking available
- 2-minute drive to Memorial Drive NW, easy accessibility to Bow Trail SW and 14 St SW
- Surrounding amenities include Sandman Hotel City Centre, sushi restaurant, Buchanan’s, banks and more
- Walking distance to the Bow River and Kensington neighborhood
- Number of Floors: 10
- Building Size: 85,359 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.50 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 1,504 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $350/month (Surface) $470/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 21,000 cars/day (5 Ave SW)
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.