Deerfoot Court is a three-storey building containing 74,536 square feet of office space located in the Airways Industrial Park community, in the Northeast quadrant of Calgary. The property is located near major roadways such as McKnight Boulevard, Barlow Trail and the TransCanada Highway. Interior renovations of the lobbies and washrooms were completed in 2016, exterior renovations are expected to be finished in 2017.
- Sam Nathwani403.234.3232
- Ideally located with good connectivity to 32nd Ave NE, a major thoroughfare to Barlow Trail and Deerfoot Trail
- Surrounding amenities include Royal Bank, Tim Hortons, pubs, gas station, Subway, and more
- Bordering the community of Winston Heights
- 218 surface parking stalls
- Easily accessible by Calgary Transit
- Bright and open lobby area
- Atrium featuring lush greenery
- Number of Floors: 3
- Building Size: 74,536 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $15.66 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 345 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $65/month (Surface)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.