- Strong retail/commercial district featuring Duncan Mall
- Exposure to good traffic flow
- Number of Buildings:: 1
- Building Size:: 30,002 sq. ft.
- Base Rent:: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes:: $12.46 per sq. ft.
- Parking Stalls:: 109
- Parking Ratio:: 3.63 per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements:: N/A
- Trade Area Population (3 km):: 17,464
- Avg. Household Income (3 km):: $58,938
- Traffic Counts:: N/A
- Property Type:: Retail/Community Center
No media for this property
Duncan Mall260 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC
Duncan Mall is a single-story, five building complex containing 259,142 square feet of retail space. The property is located downtown, centrally located in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Mall was built in 1973 and remains in great condition, receiving continual renovations. The property offers excellent traffic exposure with close proximity to the Trans-Canada Highway. The property is anchored by a 129,732 square foot Real Canadian Superstore.
Duncan Village101-135 Trans-Canada Highway, Duncan, BC V9L 3P8
Duncan Village is a single-story, three building complex containing 75,665 square feet of retail space. The property is located in downtown Duncan in the Cowichan Valley Regional District. Duncan Village was built in 2008. The property is anchored by London Drugs and is located near Duncan Mall, Duncan Plaza and sits on the Trans-Canada Highway.