$ 15.75 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Macleod Place I & II are the centre of the six-building Macleod Place complex, and contains 80,358 square feet and 103,424 square feet of leasable space, respectively. The complex is located in the Manchester Industrial district in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. Both buildings have undergone significant renovations in 1996 and the complex includes 365 parking stalls available in surface and underground lots. Macleod Place I and II both achieved BOMA Best certification in early 2013.
- Jeff Landels403.234.4006
- 2 building complex ideally situated on Macleod Trail; easy access to Deerfoot Trail and Glenmore Trail
- Steps from Chinook Mall
- Covered above ground and surface parking available
- BOMA Best certified building 2013
- Two blocks from Chinook C-Train Station
- Contemporary conference centre available to tenants
- Fully equipped fitness facility with showers
- On site restaurant and coffee shop
- Recently renovated common areas and lobby
- Number of Floors: 9
- Building Size: 103,424 sq. ft. (Macleod Place II)
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $16.95 per sq. ft.
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $15.75 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 460 sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Retail): 1 stall per 460 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $110/month (Surface) $140/month (Underground)
- Parking Rate (Retail): $110/month (Surface) $140/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 37,732 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $117,157 (2010)
- Traffic Counts: 58,000 cars/day (Macleod Trail S.W.)
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.