$ 17.76 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Petrowest Plaza is a four-storey building containing 36,471 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary near various restaurants and established residential neighbourhoods.
- Sam Nathwani403.234.3232
- Situated in the bustling Beltline community
- Five-minute walk to Uptown 17 Avenue
- Surrounding amenities include Bonterra, Bumpy’s Cafe, Safeway, Starbucks, hair salon, and many more
- Direct exposure to the busy corridors of 8th St SW and 12th Ave SW
- 2-minute drive from the downtown core
- 5-minute walk to the C-train, numerous bus stops in area
- Heated underground and surface parking available
- Number of Floors: 4
- Building Size: 36,471 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.96 per sq. ft.
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $17.76 per sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $250/month (Surface) $305/month (Underground)
- Parking Rate (Retail): $250/month (Surface) $305/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
No media for this property
5/5550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7
411409 & 411 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1E3
411 is a four-storey building containing 48,624 square feet of office space. The property is located in the Downtown Commercial Core, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. 411 was built as the former main office of the Royal Bank of Canada in Calgary; the significant architectural character creates contrast next to the surrounding towers. The property is located on Stephen Avenue with high traffic exposure and easy access to a variety of amenities such as boutique and chain retail locations, various restaurants and greenery such as Harley Hotchkiss Gardens.
534534 17 Ave SW, Calgary AB T2S 0B1
534 is a four-storey building containing 24,965 square feet of retail and office space. The property is located in the Beltline district, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary, along the popular 17 Avenue. The property is a 15-minute walk to the Talisman Centre, a 20-minute walk to Stephen Avenue and a 10-minute walk to Beaulieu Gardens.