550 11 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 1M7Property Brochure
Building Size98,248 sq ft
Operation costs$18.71 (Office) sq. Ft.
5/5 is an 11-storey building located in the Beltline on the busy corner of 5 Street and 11 Avenue SW. Renovations that were completed in 2016 include elevator modernization, exterior facelift, lobby upgrades and a new fitness facility. It also brings a new look to the trendy 11 Avenue, home to some of Calgary's most popular restaurants and establishments such as Mélo by Duncan Ly, Last Best Brewery, REGRUB and RedBloom Salon. The property is adjacent to the cycle track on 5 Street and receives exposure to 20,000 vehicles per day along 11 Avenue SW. It is a 5-minute walk to the Downtown Core and LRT station.
- Located in the Beltline district, one block from the downtown core
- Major facelift to exterior and lobby completed in 2016
- Features upgraded elevators and new fitness facility
- Mélo by Duncan Ly and Tea Addict on main floor of building
- Fitness amenities, Last Best brewpub, Safeway, & National on 10th within a 10-minute walk
- Rare opportunity for private tenant patios on top 2 floors
- Heated underground parking
- Number of Floors: 11
- Building Size: 98,249 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $18.71 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 2,046 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $395/month (Underground)
- Elevators: 3
- Storage: Yes
- Layout: Washrooms on each floor with secured access