1018 Macleod Tr & 308 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2M7Property Brochure
Building Size26,295 sq ft
Operation costs$15.51 (Retail) sq. ft.
Louise Block is a two-storey heritage building built in 1910 containing 26,295 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in Victoria Park, surrounded by various amenities in the Beltline community and upcoming residential developments like ONE. The building offers prime main floor retail that faces Macleod Trail SE, which receives exposure to approximately 21,000 vehicles per day. It also boasts a walk score of 95 with easy accessibility to the LRT, Stampede Park, trendy restaurants and fitness amenities.
|120||2,249 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Under 3 Months||View PDF|
- Located in Victoria Park
- Pedestrian friendly
- Easy transit access
- Five-minute walk to Olympic Plaza
- Number of Floors: 2
- Building Size: 26,295 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $15.51 per sq. ft.
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: Traffic Counts: 25,000 cars/day (Macleod Trail S.E.)