Macleod Place II
5940 Macleod Tr SW, Calgary, AB T2H 2G4
Building Size102,866 sq ft
Operation costs$16.97 (Office) sq. ft.
Macleod Place I & II are the centre of the six-building Macleod Place complex, and contains 80,458 square feet and 102,866 square feet of leasable space, respectively. The complex is located in the Manchester Industrial district in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary. Both buildings have undergone significant renovations in 1996 and the complex includes 365 parking stalls available in surface and underground lots. Macleod Place I and II both achieved BOMA Best certification in early 2013.
|No Availability||sq. ft.||No||Immediately||---|
- 2 building complex ideally situated on Macleod Trail; easy access to Deerfoot Trail and Glenmore Trail
- Steps from Chinook Mall
- Covered above ground and surface parking available
- BOMA Best certified building 2013
- Two blocks from Chinook C-Train Station
- Contemporary conference centre available to tenants
- Fully equipped fitness facility with showers
- On site restaurant and coffee shop
- Recently renovated common areas and lobby
- Number of Floors: 9
- Building Size: 103,424 sq. ft. (Macleod Place II)
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Office): $16.97 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): 1 stall per 460 sq. ft.
- Parking Rate (Office): $110/month (Surface) $140/month (Underground)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Traffic Counts: 58,000 cars/day (Macleod Trail SW)