Willow Park Centre
10325 Bonaventure Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2J 7E4Property Brochure
Building Size78,057 sq ft
Operation costs$16.02 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Willow Park Centre is a four-storey, two-building complex containing 78,057 square feet of office and retail space. The property is located in the Willow Park neighbourhood in the Southeast quadrant of Calgary. This property has easy access to many amenities, including South Centre Shopping Mall, Willow Park Golf Course and Southland Leisure Centre.
Ryan de Boer
|114||1,754 sq. ft.||No||Negotiable||Immediately||View PDF|
- 210 surface parking stalls
- Adjacent to Macleod Trail, easy access to Bonaventure Drive
- Located in the community of Willow Park
- Level 1 BOMA Best 2011 certification
- Amenities in the immediate area include Wellingtons Steakhouse, Southcentre Mall, banks and more
- Excellent signage opportunity
- Number of Floors: 4
- Building Size: 78,057 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $16.02 per sq. ft.
- Parking Rate: $85/month (Surface)
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 50,608 (2006)
- Avg. Household Income (0-3KM): $72,886 (2010 Projected)
- Traffic Counts: 65,920 cars/day (Macleod Trail SE)