1124 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0B4Property Brochure
Building Size24,965 sq ft
Operation costs$19.54 (retail) sq. Ft.
1124 is a two-storey building containing 8,435 square feet of retail space. The property borders the Beltline and Lower Mount Royal neighbourhoods, in the Southwest quadrant of Calgary on the popular 17th Avenue. The property is a 20-minute walk to the Downtown Commercial Core, located near several established residential communities and is a short 10-minute walk to beautiful green space such as Connaught and Tomkins parks.
|No Availability||sq. ft.||Immediately||---||---|
- Located in the trendy 17th Avenue district, over 3,200 pedestrians passing by 17th Avenue daily
- Vehicular traffic averaging 18,000 vehicles/day
- Within 1 km, the population is 26,894 (2015) and the average household income is $104,580 (2015)
- 15 surface parking stalls, abundance of street parking available
- Walking distance to Downtown core
- Multiple parks in the surrounding area
- Number of Floors: 2
- Building Size: 24,965 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (retail): $19.54 per sq. ft.
- Parking Ratio (Office): Surface
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable