Village Square Mall
2640 52 St NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 3R6Property Brochure
Building Size61,541 sq ft
Operation costs$23.67 (Retail) sq. Ft.
Village Square is a single-storey building containing 61,541 square feet of retail space. The property is located in the Pineridge neighbourhood, in the Northeast quadrant of Calgary. Village Square was built in 1977. The property is located adjacent to the Village Square Leisure centre, is a 10-minute drive to 16 Avenue NE and a five-minute drive to Deerfoot Trail.
|132||1,712 sq. ft.||Negotiable||Immediately||---||View PDF|
- Located in the well-established community of Pineridge; excellent connectivity to 16th Ave NE and 32nd Ave NE
- Food court in the building
- Abundance of on-site parking
- Existing amenities in the building include RBC Royal Bank, McDonalds, Calgary Co-op, gas station and more
- Adjacent to Lester B. Pearson High School and Village Square Leisure Centre
- Multiple bus stops right outside the door
- Number of Floors: 1
- Building Size: 61,541 sq. ft.
- Base Rent: Market
- Est. Operating Costs & Taxes (Retail): $23.67 per sq. ft. (Main Mall) $25.40 per sq. ft. + utilities (Food Court)
- Parking Rate (Retail): Retail Parking
- Leasehold Improvements: Negotiable
- Trade Area Population (0-3KM): 85,591 (2006)
- Traffic Counts: 32,000 cars/day (52nd Street)